IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Notification, intelligence bureau Jobs 2017-18 notification, Latest IB 1430 Assistant Central Officer vacancy, intelligence bureau Online application form,
In India intelligence bureau works under the Ministry of Home Affairs so candidates looking for opportunity to became part of this central government organization need to check out below details specially place on latest employment of IB ACIO Recruitment 2017. There will be 1430 vacancies are available for Assistant Central Officers Posts so candidates have qualification of graduation degree in computer filed is eligible to apply online. Interested candidates have to make their registration before last date will be 2nd September 2017. Before beginning of online registration you should need to make some things are clear like eligibility, selection, important dates, application fee, pay scale and how to apply online instructions are available below. Applicants we have also added below official source are requiring making registration on Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017. You can stay in touch with us to get updated for latest details and information is still not declared.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Notification:-
There will be online application will begin shortly for Assistant Central Officer Vacancies in IB so job volunteers need to be active with us. According official notification online registration link will be activated from 12th August 2017 to 02nd September 2017. There will be only online mode for registration so make sure last date to apply. Contestant’s this vacancy is comes after some years so you need to be serious now and start preparation as there will be huge crowd across country is appear there on IB ACIO Exam 2017 Date, yes you can confirm it after registration process. According official reports they will hold exam as complete online application phase so you can collect IB ACIO Syllabus and subject wise preparation start. You need to perform well on each step of hiring process will be helpful to secure name in merit list of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Officer 1430 Posts Recruitment is finally take place and looking for new employees.
Overview: Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2017 Details:-
|Name of Ministry||Home Affairs|
|Name of Department||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of Recruitment||IB Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Name of Post||Assistant Central Officer posts|
|Starting & Last Date to apply||12th August to 2nd September 2017|
|No. of Vacancies||1430 Posts|
|Selection Base||Written/Skill/Language Test/Interview|
More – Latest Govt Jobs
IB Assistant Central Officer Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
In terms of eligibility you can confirm basic education degree and age limit for IB Assist Central Officer Jobs. These details are compulsory to have by all candidates to be eligible for registration.
- Education Qualification:- Candidates have completed graduation degree with in specialization with computer knowledge is eligible to apply.
- Age Limit:- The age limitation will be 18 years minimum and 28 years maximum. You can check official notification for catch details about age relaxation.
The hiring process from starting is applied, as candidates qualify preliminary stage they will forwarded to appear in next stage of selection. You are requiring being successful in complete selection process and scoring higher marks. MAH will take look candidate score card before place their name in merit list. According official words selection will be completed in following steps re mention below.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Language Test
- Personal interview
- Document Verification
- Merit List
Also Check – IB Assistant Central Officer Syllabus
They will offer monthly salary along with grade pay for appointed candidates. This pay scale is given from starting month of joining. This is Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment which works under central government so selective candidates have benefits of salary and grade pay as per central norms.
- 9300-34800rs + 4600 Grade Pay
The amount of application is essential to pay by all candidates so you need to make pay and collect print copy of online application. Candidates before payment make sure the amount of application as there will be differences in cost according category. You can use net banking function will be available on the online portal of application in way to make easily payment.
- For Gen/OBC : 100Rs
- For SC/ST/PWD: No fee
We would be helpful to provide here complete details like registration dates, exam and result declaration updates. As the notification is released so you can borrow and use these already accurate dates some of them are still missing will be find later from here as after declare officially.
|Date to make registration online started||12th August 2017|
|Date to be over registration online close||02nd September 2017|
|Date of examination||Come Soon|
|IB Recruitment 2017 Advt.||Check here|
|IB Recruitment Online application||apply online (link available soon)|
Apply Online for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Officer Recruitment 2017:-
- Candidates can take look to mha.nic.in is the official link of Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
- After visit on home page you need to collect recruitment panel there and enter there
- Various recruitment notification & their activities notice is available there but choose one is IB ACIO Jobs Notification is consisting brief details about same recruitment
- As you can read this official information carefully and also make confirm details about eligibility & selection process.
- In the below section meet with apply instruction and click on apply online link
- There will appear blank ACIO Vacancy Online Application on your computer screen
- Carry in hand complete academic records and start filling this application with require details in respective block
- Upload scan copy of photograph & signature in available place in application
- Pay application form fee by using net banking facility
- Click to the submit option there before that make modification if any
- Download & Save to keep print copy of online application form.